Less Complicated, More Reliable
Designed to work in conjunction with the revolutionary SolarEdge System, the SolarEdge SE11400A-US-U 10 kW inverter is a highly reliable, compact, easy to install inverter. In a SolarEdge PV system, the MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module via a SolarEdge PowerBox™. This means the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion, and the result is a less complicated, more reliable device. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times, independent of string length and temperature.
Web-Enabled Data Device Included with Inverter
A proprietary data monitoring receiver is integrated into the SolarEdge SE11400A-US-U inverter to combine SolarEdge PowerBox™ performance data from each PV module. Multiple inverters can be connected in an RS485 or RS232 bus, which is included with this inverter, or by using a wireless Zigbee MESH network. The data from the inverters is transmitted to the web using an Ethernet connection or a wireless link and can be accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5 × 30.5 × 10.5 inches
- Weight: 89 lbs
- Maximum efficiency greater than 98%
- Integrated arc fault Protection for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Communication to internet via Ethernet or Wireless
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Rapid shutdown compliant for NEC 2014 690.12